A cool way to hurt a boar through viral poetry
I'm bored....
It's strange how something seems so precious when you cant have it, but once you have it, just seems to lose its worth. Thats pretty much how the past hmm....6 days have been. Been craving for this for god knows how long, and a week in and im already sick of it. No purpose to serve whatsoever, and the only thing that had been promising some respite, has turned into an absolute disaster. Or maybe its because my billfold's on a diet. Whatever the reason, everythings utterly stagnant now. But recently got wind of a homecoming, which is pretty exciting to say the least, so well, something at last to look forward to. But will this too turn out exactly like what the first lines describe? I certainly hope not. And apart from all this, theres also the constant "intervention" of a certain someone, who desperately needs to find their way home. Theres no prejudice any longer, just plain dislike. But that seems to be misunderstood, time and again.
On a side note, there was a step over today. Not exactly comprehensive, but better than the dismal first appearence. The highlight though, was when a person who was not so involved in all of it, got smacked square on the face. The funny thing is, it almost seemed as if he enjoyed it. It was not a sneak attack, it was straight on, but he didnt think it necessary perhaps to...umm....move. "Well, if that works for you then who am I to complain?"
And then I went socializing, and found that the 12 turned 13. But whats weird about all this is, the newest seems to be an invisible force! Whats the use of being a cooling device if you cant be seen? Or maybe I'm hoping for too much fresh air, but as long as I'm getting it, I want to know whats sustaining me. Fair enough, dont you think?
Hmm.....wait....hmm....
Oh yeah, stop watching tv...all of you. Theres a virus spreading through the idiot box these days, code named 'cant-sing-without-my-cap;wait-actually-cant-sing-anyways'. This is the deadliest of its kind, and is known to have a terrible effect on ear drums and fashion sense. This is also known to cause complacency, particularly one ones artistic capabilities. It may also cause constant repetition of rhythmic movements and pseudo-poetry. A cure for this is not available, so prevention is necessary. Protect yourselves and your loved ones, and even those who you dont,'cause honestly, even they dont deserve this.
Yup....I'm bored again....
It's strange how something seems so precious when you cant have it, but once you have it, just seems to lose its worth. Thats pretty much how the past hmm....6 days have been. Been craving for this for god knows how long, and a week in and im already sick of it. No purpose to serve whatsoever, and the only thing that had been promising some respite, has turned into an absolute disaster. Or maybe its because my billfold's on a diet. Whatever the reason, everythings utterly stagnant now. But recently got wind of a homecoming, which is pretty exciting to say the least, so well, something at last to look forward to. But will this too turn out exactly like what the first lines describe? I certainly hope not. And apart from all this, theres also the constant "intervention" of a certain someone, who desperately needs to find their way home. Theres no prejudice any longer, just plain dislike. But that seems to be misunderstood, time and again.
On a side note, there was a step over today. Not exactly comprehensive, but better than the dismal first appearence. The highlight though, was when a person who was not so involved in all of it, got smacked square on the face. The funny thing is, it almost seemed as if he enjoyed it. It was not a sneak attack, it was straight on, but he didnt think it necessary perhaps to...umm....move. "Well, if that works for you then who am I to complain?"
And then I went socializing, and found that the 12 turned 13. But whats weird about all this is, the newest seems to be an invisible force! Whats the use of being a cooling device if you cant be seen? Or maybe I'm hoping for too much fresh air, but as long as I'm getting it, I want to know whats sustaining me. Fair enough, dont you think?
Hmm.....wait....hmm....
Oh yeah, stop watching tv...all of you. Theres a virus spreading through the idiot box these days, code named 'cant-sing-without-my-cap;wait-actually-cant-sing-anyways'. This is the deadliest of its kind, and is known to have a terrible effect on ear drums and fashion sense. This is also known to cause complacency, particularly one ones artistic capabilities. It may also cause constant repetition of rhythmic movements and pseudo-poetry. A cure for this is not available, so prevention is necessary. Protect yourselves and your loved ones, and even those who you dont,'cause honestly, even they dont deserve this.
Yup....I'm bored again....

4 Comments:
mmm tht was intrestin...liked d stop wtchin tv part..lol...
Thank you, thank you. I was bored enough to be watching movie adverts on tv, so imagine how bored i was.
Go cut that hair..... 13 will become 14 then.
Its 15 already, so no thank you. Hehe. The number can only go up.
Post a Comment
<< Home