Big things come in little packages
So it wasn't perfect. It started out how it was supposed to, with the usual buzz of something special in the air - everyone just seems happy on these days, dont they? I was unusually resigned, wasnt expecting anything random to happen at all. People came, people left. Brought with them more than the usual share of smiles and left with more than the usual share of indigestion. Whether the indigestion came of the food or the gossip, one can never be sure. Then came the call. There were a few things I felt obliged to do, but something about what seemed possible, made me forget all that. A bit hasty, one might say, but where i wanted to be, i had to be, soon. So I look for wheels, and find them just as eager. The weathers not being too kind, neither is my conscience when we get to a certain point, but as easily as I often find excuses, it didnt seem all that necessary. A change perhaps, but for the good?? And so, awhile later, we get there. Ahh, what a contrast to the outdoors! Technology saves. But even the greatest technology couldn't manage what that one peripheral curve of the mouth could. Further on, its getting a bit hard, trying to contain myself. So the past is remembered, the "what-could-have-been"s are discussed, the "should-be"s are not left far behind either, but am I there yet?? And then we hit a bump, slow down, and bid farewell to the hitchhikers. Or rather, we being the hitched (pun intended), get dropped off. I almost said "peace, at last", when the bomb dropped. A slow, chemical one at that. And it hung on, so did we. Didnt seem in any hurry whatsoever. Its like one of them target missiles, which fix their target and follow them wherever they go. With the insides bolted and locked, the trivial and the boring had to be discussed. Who cares what colour Air India is anyway? And I have no clue what bending stress is, no matter how well the pipes bend under my weight. I'm sure the trip 'goodbye to the lower level' and 'hello the skyline' raised a few eyebrows. A clever and calculated move, made the missile take a detour. But sadly not for long. The essentials did come out though, and that made all the difference in the world. And 600 newborns later, we decided it was in the best interest of everyone to say goodbye. And so we did, the missile still on track, but far enough, not to cause any damage. It wasnt exactly what one would wish for, but if not for the chemical, the intensity and the flame wouldn've shown up in full appeal. I thank the little one for that. I think this made everything stronger and clearer. What would otherwise have been a boring and dull 24, turned great! Hell......it was perfect.

3 Comments:
Ok
Perfect day!
Now who is this missile who intends to have a sound GK? I need to know:-P. And yeah 24 hrs not up yet. Ok what bump? What change from outdoors? Omg what did I even get in your post?
Lol.
Allright perfect start. Blog away sweetie.
Love me.(Ahhh I had to say that)
And why does everyone have a black blog? Do something please. I love BLACK. But its getting too dark out here. I am scared of spook, you know.
Cryptic entries, cryptic colours:p Thanks for the comments. And its not supposed to make sense anyway..... Keep reading!
Post a Comment
<< Home