Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Finger

......and there goes another. And others will too. But I'll still suck at this. And now this will be evaluated? How does one evaluate nothing?? Well...goodluck to you! Maybe I should try and fill the void, but meh...too lazy :p And as if this alone werent enough, now we've got people with fast wheels and bloated egos judging our every move. Keep your wisdom to yourself, it wont diffuse! Better still are those who dont judge, question or answer. It is hard to say who I despise the most. Probably the third kind...I rather do something than nothing. And something can be done, if there was anything to share in the first place. But oh....ever so vacant. Why do I even bother??

......and thats just a dozen. What do we do when we have 5 halves? Completely different they might be, but erm....just as bad. So who decides who I speak to, and who I dont? Certianly not you, thanks. Its this kinda bullshit that drives me away in the first place. And what does one have to do for some privacy here? Certainly not as big as the name would suggest, but big enough to house the weirdest and rarest forms of specimen known to mankind. And even more unfortunately, they arent left bottled up or seen peering through glass windows! They are left to move about freely. Why did father give these talking monkeys free will? And IF they were capable of understanding, I'd bother explaining, but nay....just too hard for some I guess. One (almost) down, three to go. Must keep reminding myself of this.

A judge, a dosser, an imbecile, a jerk, a (few dozen) miscreant(s)....a self reflection? Point one back at me...

4 Comments:

Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Oh! You got company.
The whole place is full of untamed specimen. Only 3 more to go. Thats I guess the silver lining.

Try and have fun. I am there even otherwise:-P

10:47 AM  
Blogger Tejas said...

Hehe, thanks. Will try. Can't really say, I'm not having fun...I am. But I wouldnt mind if a few things changed ;-)

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u kiddin? these guys never change. anyways i wish i had the luck u have u already convinced one iwas not able to convince even half .anyways nice blog to capture our mood

7:16 AM  
Blogger Tejas said...

^thank you. I think, now, after ive told you, the last part makes better sense.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home