Sunday, April 02, 2006

Secrets

Well, thats been the theme for much of the past two days. A certain secret, a certain lie, a certain feeling. That all adds up to a certain blog entry. The secret - It had been well kept, I give you that. Very very well kept. For your confidant(e) is most trustworthy. But now its out. Everyone knows. But why the hell did it take so long to get to me?? And so the one is relieved of his/her duties. Wonder how that feels? ;-) Too bad though, because there are more, waiting to surface, waiting for a certain shade of green. Oh someday...

3 Comments:

Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

YAY!!
I KNOW THE SECRET!!
AND CONFIDANT(E)-- LOL!!!

Ok the rest joey?? TEMME NOOOOO

and yeah
love me!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Tejas said...

^^Hehe, you think you understand?? Think again ;-) Thats all I'm gonna say. You got part of it right though. Just missed the twist.

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever is ur secret spill it out man

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home